Current Jam: Joromie by SIMI
Today I have come with a different kind of post for you, I was quite sick over the weekend so I couldn’t go out to take pictures, I thought instead of not posting at all I’d share some outfit inspiration I saw on instagram over the past few weeks, outfits that not only gave me future outfit inspiration but also made my jaws drop!!
If you know me, you’d know I literally live on Instagram (I know it’s not healthy, and I’m working on it) so I get to see a ton of pictures everyday… The looks I’m about to share with you gave me inspiration and you’d definitely be seeing similar looks on me soon.
- LOOK 1This outfit kind of reminds me of when I was growing up how I used to have a lot of corduroys (good ol’ days), now I have none.
- LOOK 2Berets are coming back, and I am down for it and that statement earing got me like 😍 .
- LOOK 3I need a white pair of sneakers to go with one of my over-sized shirts and denim skirts… I like how this picture screams ‘kool kid’ 😉😉.
- LOOK 4I LOVE this look!!! I can not wait to recreate a similar look. It caught my attention immediately!! I like how comfortable it looks and how effortlessly stylish it is.
- LOOK 5You will always have me at ‘over-sized’ Remember when I said I’m thinking of wearing mostly over-sized (baggy) clothes in this post? If you do, then you know why I’m into this look.
- LOOK 6‘My Goodness’ that’s what I said when I saw this!!! 😩😩 I’m in total awe of this look, especially the pose.
- LOOK 7What caught my eye here are the safety pins… Many months back, I put an outfit post up wearing a plaid skirt with a safety pin (You should check it out) . They are more like statement pieces.
- LOOK 8I already tried this look, the results didn’t come out as expected, when it does, I’ll show it to you guys.
I hope you liked this post as much as I do… Notice how all the looks have a retro feel to them, you know me 😉.
Don’t forget to subscribe. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!! Stay safe 💕💕