Current Fav: Arms by CHRISTINA PERRI
Happy New Month 💕
So my blogger of the month of June is a Rookie blogger Tunde Aina, His blog is exceptional, you should visit his blog to see what I am talking about, click here
Let’s meet Tune Aina of CurioushubCurious hub
1) What is your name and age (optional)
My name is Olatunde Aina and I’m 22 years old
2) Tell us a little about your blog and how old it is.
I always find it kind of hard giving a definite answer to this. But I like to call my blog an enlightenment/consciousness blog. And it’s just over two weeks old.
3) Does writing energize or exhaust you?
To be very candid, it’s always very hard to stop writing once you’re in that “mood”. So I’ll say it energises me, it revitalizes me.
4) Who has impacted you most in your blogging journey and how?
Honestly, I never had the mindset of opening a blog, it was never in my plan. But after reading Americana by Chimamanda Adichie, I just got that light bulb. So I’d say she played the major impact.
5) What inspires your blog posts?
My posts are inspired by life. I tap into issues that are frowned upon by society, issues people feel shy or ashamed to talk for the fear of being judged. So these things inspire me, to give people a platform to express themselves, without being judged.
6) What is the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
So far, the major challenge has been getting people on to the blog, this is because it’s more like an unusual niche. But I’m still pushing though.
7) What has your blogging experience taught you?
It has taught me patience, perseverance. That nothing really comes easy, you have to keep pushing, keep knocking on that door, till it’s eventually opened.
8) What else do you do other than blogging?
I’m a Corp member
9) What is your favorite fashion brand and why?
I don’t have a favorite fashion brand, I just get whatever I find really nice. I’m a flirt with fashion brands.
10) Where can we find you on social media?
Till next time.xx.